• A way with words
• A devotion to detail
• A yearning for all things youth culture
• A knowledge of sports
• Previous agency experience
• Natural wit
Could these taglines have been written about YOU?
Just write it.
Writing. Inciting. Uniting.
Never sloppy copy.
You’re not you when you’re not writing.
Write it right.
Youth culture vulture.
Always bold creative.
On any given day, you will...
- Be involved in creative ideation and brainstorms for new campaigns
- Write copy on TTL campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands
- Collaborate on press releases with our Media Relations Team
- Create articles for YOUTH, our online magazine
- Write scripts for TV, radio and online
- Contribute to Thinkhouse marketing output
- Write social media posts for a variety of brands
- Proofread work from across the agency
- Write long-form branded content (blogs, website content, brand bibles)
- Work on new business development proposals and pitches
What's the story with Thinkhouse?
It's our innate understanding of youth culture, combined with powerful insights and bold work, that makes Thinkhouse one of the world's leading youth marketing companies.
We're single-minded, super focused and fully committed to helping brands understand and connect with 18-35 year olds. We are a diverse group of people obsessed with a deep understanding of youth culture, internet culture, human behaviours, beliefs and attitudes.
Through our work (and our play), we're dedicated to mastering our skills as brand strategists, collaborators, creators, artists, copywriters, producers, designers, technologists, promoters, publicists, matchmakers and communicators.
As a team, we're like a family. We're built from the inside out and our culture is something we're really proud of.
Portfolios, links, CV and cover letter can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org