We're looking for a super organised and experienced Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join our client service team and take the reins on an amazing portfolio of accounts. You'll have full ownership for a number of major FMCG and consumer facing brands and you'll get to work across a broad range of channels and service offerings from Thinkhouse including; Brand Strategy, Social Media, PR, Creative - including OOH & TV.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading the key client relationships and day to day management of account portfolio.
- Building strong relationships with clients, to unlock account growth opportunities and retain business.
- Leading client response to briefs in conjunction with service teams - Planning & Strategy, Social, PR, Film, Photography, Events etc.
- Creation of scope of work and estimates in line with client budgets and monitoring accounts to ensure no over-servicing takes place.
- Be the brand guardian and the voice of the client internally, ensuring any plans or activity always goes back to the client brief and job to be done.
- Meet and exceed all KPI's and financial targets for account portfolio
Experience / Skills required:
- A team player, willing to go the extra mile for your clients and colleagues
- Agency experience working as an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, with proven success managing and growing accounts.
- Excellent project management, communication, presentation, negotiation, relationship-building, strategic thinking and organisation skills
- Proven success managing and growing accounts
- Driven to exceed client expectations
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions based on business principles
- Educated to degree level or similar
- Previous agency experience is a must
CV and cover letter to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Account Manager'.