WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An experienced, hungry/energetic and creative project manager to coordinate and manage best in class campaigns for some of the world’s most dynamic, game changing and exciting brands.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
PROJECT MANAGER JOB DUTIES:
• Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business and communications, management, budgeting and analysis.
• Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
A CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
• Exceptional organisational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, fast response times and strong attention to detail required
• A proven track record in delivering against strategic communications campaigns
• Huge passion for brands and very well-rounded knowledge of current and emerging innovations and trends
• Confidence in advising senior management and stakeholders in client firms
• Good business sense
• Resourceful problem solver
• Thorough understanding of the ever evolving digital and social media landscape, a hunger to constantly learn and lead with well-informed first-to-know knowledge
• Strong creative mind-set and a fearless attitude to new ideas, approaches, platforms…
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of client projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• A minimum of two years’ experience working as a project or account manager in the marketing or communications industry
• Excellent organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Proven record as a project administrator in the marketing and communications sector
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Cover letter and CV to be sent to Ashley@thinkhouse.ie