The film and photography team in Thinkhouse is made up of a group of passionate, multifaceted creatives with a nimble approach to creating innovative still and moving creative projects, and we’re looking for someone with exceptional organisational skills to join our team.
The right candidate must have a passion for planning, a keen sense of coordination, a hunger for all things film and photography, a keen creative eye, a determination to innovate in the space and a passion for brands.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Someone to be the logistical and financial brain of our film and photography team.
- A good communicator who can keep things running smoothly both on set and in the office.
- Someone who is just as comfortable organising large scale productions as they are managing smaller shoots for social.
- An organiser of note who will keep on top of all live projects, deadlines, contractors, contracts, releases, casting, and finances.
- A creative collaborator who understands brand and is able to source appropriate props, surfaces and sets for shoots of varying sizes.
- Keen interest and desire to constantly learn more about new techniques, innovations in film and trying new things.
- A production paperwork expert (risk assessments/insurance/permits etc.)
- A keen mind for scheduling and budgeting through appropriate software.
- A hunger for all things youth culture.
- Strong communication skills are essential
- A cool head in any situation
- Exceptional organisational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and strong attention to detail required.
- A brain for finance
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver work within set deadlines.
Portfolios, links and cover letter to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Production Manager'.