- Moderating and community managing social media channels.
- Creating copy for social media responses.
- Identifying earned media marketing opportunities.
- Help to ideate creative for cutting edge, world class social media campaigns.
- Periodic qualitative reporting on brands’ social media properties.
- Be part of a learning culture that delivers the leanest, fittest, most fearless team of individuals in the world.
- Support a world-class team of passionate, high-achieving experts internally, and client side.
- Strengthen Thinkhouse's reputation as a leading, creative social media agency – born out of youth culture
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all business units and clients.
- Degree level qualification in Arts & Humanities, Communications, Marketing, Business or any related field.
- A passion for all things social media related.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to work independently and with minimal guidance.
- A creative flair both written and visual.
- A fearless attitude.
- An insatiable appetite to learn.
This role has huge potential to evolve into being a fully fledged social media manager or similar role and the right candidate will be afforded the support and time to develop his or her skills in their desired field.
If this role interests you, please email email@example.com with SOCIAL JOB APPLICATION in the title. Please include your CV and link us to your own channels so we can see your passion for social in action.