KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Producing detailed proposals for events
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers & subcontractors
- Manage and coordinate suppliers, subcontractors and all event logistics
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Understand client briefs and requirements and work with event team in delivering within budget, on brief, and on brand
- Pitching and giving presentations to clients.
- Manage event budget meticulously and deliver events within budget
- Manager all elements event production; organise event infrastructure, facilities, site services
- Ensure events are health and safety compliant, produce risk assessments & method statements
- Oversee the build and take down of the event and manage suppliers on site
- Produce robust post-event evaluations for clients & event stakeholders
- Excellent communicator with a keen eye for detail
- A proven track record in delivering world class branded events and festival activations.
- Exceptional organisational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, fast response times, positive sense of urgency and strong attention to detail required.
- Excellent commercial competence and strong budget planning skills demonstrated through past experience.
- Excellent project management, logistical skills and team management.
- The ability to work under extreme pressure and strict deadlines.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the importance of communication and delegation.
- General knowledge of tech - sound, light and AV.
- An eye for innovation, creativity and the hunger to constantly challenge how events should be delivered.
- The ability to work quickly to tight deadlines, multi task, remain calm under pressure and exercise respectful authority when on site.
- Well versed in health and safety documentation & legislation
- Resourceful problem solver with confidence to make snap decisions on the day of an event when necessary
- Proficient in files management, Keynote and Google Drive.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in an Event Management role
- Experience working with an Events Agency in the brand world.
- Experience in management of events / activations on site
- Experience in client services and communication
- A strong network of supplier contacts on a local level is a must.
- Full drivers license
Normal office hours (9am to 5.30pm Mon- Fri) and occasionally overtime required, including evenings and weekends, during busy event periods.
HOW TO APPLY
CV and cover letter to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify 'Events Manager’ in the subject line of your email.