WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A bold content producer that likes to f*ck shit up when it comes to moving content
- A GIF wizard
- A hunger for all things youth culture
- A keen interest and desire to constantly learn about new techniques, innovations in film and trying new things
- A strong storytelling ability
- Exceptional organisational skills, multi tasking capabilities and strong attention to detail required
- Acute sense of visual trends
- An easy collaborator
THE MUST HAVES
- A strong, exciting showreel is more important than anything else but an education in film, photography, visual communications, graphic design or similar is advantageous
- Fluent in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects, with Photoshop knowledge a bonus
- The ability to shoot on Canon C300, Sony a7s and Canon 5D
- Quick creative thinking and ideation
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver work within set deadlines
- Colour grading experience
WHAT’S THE STORY WITH THINKHOUSE?
It’s our innate understanding of youth culture, combined with powerful insights and bold work, that makes Thinkhouse one of the world’s leading youth marketing companies.
We’re single-minded, super focused and fully committed to helping brands understand and connect with 18-35 year olds. We are a diverse group of people obsessed with a deep understanding of youth culture, internet culture, human behaviours, beliefs and attitudes.
Through our work, (and our play), we’re dedicated to mastering our skills as brand strategists, collaborators, creators, artists, copywriters, producers, designers, technologists, promoters, publicists, matchmakers and communicators.
As a team, we’re like a family. We’re built from the inside out and our culture is something we’re really proud of.
LET’S MAKE MAGIC!
Portfolios, links and cover letter to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org